Thursday, August 7, 2008

Outstation Again

I'm off to Kuching today and will be here till Saturday. My stomach still hurts from my trying to be polite with Mom's offer on durian eating last Sunday. I knew the fruit will give me a hard time...just as the last time I had it.

You see durians and I don't click well. I remember one time when I was in my early stage of pregnancy, even the smell of the fruit gave me the creeps. I went straight to the toilet when the fruit's arousing smell choked my nostrils.

Now, even after 4 days of just "se-cuit" of the fruit, my stomach still doesn't agree with it. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse. In the meantime, I just have to be extra carefull with what I take in and continue with the medication my doctor prescribed me.
Dolian....oh...doliannnnn!!!

No comments: