Friday, September 5, 2008

KL oh KL...

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home this evening. Yes, a good two hours and thirty minutes from KLCC to Shah Alam. Distance was approximately 50km. And that was some test of one's patience on the road, more so during this holy fasting month.

I felt like screaming but what difference would that make. My throat would only hurt more and it wasn't like orang lain would dengar and sympathize with my aching plus fed up heart.

So what could be the cause of the chaos? My guesses are the following.

1. TGIF
2. Everyone's rushing to berbuka at home
3. Drivers (more like jerks) who try and cut lanes
4. No policemen on duty
5. Kaypo chis who MUST stop to look at an accident
6. Rain and more rain


This bus ikut sesuka hati je cilok...

The list could get longer and there is no doubt about that.

The famous Alleycats Senyumlah Kuala Lumpur song goes like this.
Kuala Lumpur senyuman mu
Di pagi ini
Sungguh bererti
Kerna cinta bersemi lagi
Setelah kemarau panjang

My version however sounds like this.

Kuala Lumpur tangisan ku
Di petang ini
Sungguh lah sedih hati
Kerna sakit kaki
Setelah berbaris panjang

2 comments:

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi Kay,

I'm glad I'm not amongst those stuck in the Friday Ramadan jam. I can emphathise with you, nontheless, sebab I used to be stuck in such jam sepanjang2nya Ramadan since my office was at Jln Tun Razak.

kay_leeda said...

Tai Tai,

What to do...no choice lorr...I'd just have to live with it. Actually, I don't face any jams when coming home from my office in Seri Kembangan going to Shah Alam. I could leave office at 6.40pm and still be home before the azan. But pecut la of course.

There will be another meeting in the CITY again tomorrow afternoon. I think if it finishes late I'll just go to the nearest a McD or Burger King and enjoy my berbuka there.

~Kay~