Monday, February 27, 2012

Just A Number.....

Thumbs up to FB for doing a good job in promoting birthdays. It sends you reminders and lets you post wishes onto the timeline. And because of that, this posting is out about a week late. Kinda old news, but I just wanna put the mark in the blog still.

Yessss...it was that time. Yess...it was that celebration. And yesss...the number has changed. But they say, “age is nothing but just a number.” I’m not much of a sentimentalist, but I did have a great time celebrating with friends and family.

But most importantly....
Thank you God for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Thank you God for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness
for times of joy and also for the times of sadness


Thank you God for this blessed life, for showing me the way and for being with me.
Thank you for granting health and clarity to my mind.
Thank you for mercies over my life, for my family and my friends.

الحمد لله Alhamdulillah

No comments: