Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's THE Day

It's a very early start on Sunday for me. Woke up at 5am and was out of the house by 6. Am already in the lrt. Destination - Masjid Jamek stop. From there on, I'll have to walk a bit to the flag off area which is near the Tugu Negara.

Ohhh...yes, I am all set for this - the Standard Charted KL Marathon. Signed up for this event sometime back. I'll be taking part in the 5km Fun Run. Excited dah ni!!

More folks in green have boarded the train now. It was announced in the SCKLM website that 22,000 people have signed up for this event. Woootsssss.....and I'm one of them. Simply cool, isn't it?

The train is almost approaching KL Sentral station. One more stop and next will be Masjid Jamek. Gotta go now. Will try to post more stories later.

My outfit all color coordinated - shades of green :)

Sent via Kay's Berry

No comments: