Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ayubowan Colombo

"Ayubowan Maam," said the young doorman to us.

"Good bye...I had a beautiful time here. And do take care, " I smiled at him, moments before I entered our waiting taxi.

Hi folks....I'm back from Colombo. It was a very, very good trip. Will blog about it, hopefully soon. But right now, it's back to the usual weekend routine - trip to the market, house keeping and catching up with the girl's school work.

The unforgettable Ceylon cuppa tea

So...wait just a bit okay for the stories to appear :)

*Ayubowan - Goodbye in Sinhala language

2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Kay,
You had an overdose of Dilmah, I think. har har har *evil laughs*

kay_leeda said...

Dear CatIS,

It wasn't just Dilmah, think I tried everything that's available. If you think the Mamak's teh tarik can give you a kick, wait till you try Ceylon's teh susu...terangkat babe!!!