Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Travel Bug


Caught the travel bug I have. My bag is still unpacked from the trip to Ho Chi Min City. Stuffs I brought home are still sitting nicely in my luggage bag. Some are souvenirs waiting to be given away whilst others are stuffs for the children and yours truly of course. Bilanya nak habis berkemas entah laaaa.....

And unpack I did; stored the HCMC stuffs neatly in our closet. But that wasn't the only thing I did in the last two hours. I got myself packing again....packing for another trip which will happen in 5 hours!!

I'm going to be away again; four days to be exact. Both Abe and I will be taking off to Colombo, Sri Lanka till Friday. He's treating me (for what pun I dah lupa dah....), and I'm treating him for his upcoming birthday. Pretty confusing huh?? Whatever lah......

Faris is driving us to LCCT in an hour or so. I'm still awake, responding to emails and FBing. Work is ultimately crazy. New projects have come in and I must say this is not quite the right time to be away from the office. Well, what's new lah kan....kerja kerja jugak...cuti tetap cuti.

Okay lah, I can hardly keep my eyes opened. Need to snooze for 10 mins or so. There rest of the sleep?? On board nanti lah.

So people...have a good and productive week. I'll see you Friday, hopefully with loads of stories and pictures for Sembang :)

1 comment:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Kay,
One day I'm going to paw your feet and count how many tahi lalat you have there. Colombo? Aaahhh...sapphire. har har har *evil laughs*