Saturday, June 19, 2010

GoSS Strikes Back

Before I left for home this evening, I informed my girl that I won't be around on Monday. She asked if I had meetings outside. I said, "Tak...saya cuti."

My staff in the office by now read me like a book. "Cuti" means going off somewhere, to chill out for one or two days, "Cuti" to them is the keyword indicating that I had managed to get a good online deal from AA.

I'm done packing; however not quite excited about the trip yet. Flight departs at 9.30 this morning and by 11.00am local time, I'd be walking about the the city streets of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Intense rush of adrenaline will most probably happen during this time.

So if you happen to be in HCMC too, do look out for the "gang of serious shopaholic - GoSS" (Desert Rose, her friend M and Ms Liadevega and her two bodyguards and yours truly of course) doing their 10,000 steps walkabout around the city.

We'll be home, InshaAllah on Monday night. Well till then, ciao and have a wonderful weekend folks.

2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Yo Gang! Jangan lupa ole-ole untuk Brad!!! Nothing for Angelina, OK? She's too busy sleeping. har har har *evil laughs*

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hehehe, expensive stress therapy u got there, nasib baik u earn ur own money, else hubby pening kepala big time :)

Hope u managed to get some good buys.

Cheers,
Tommy

P/S - Where's sister of yours, Yatt? Too tired I supposed...kakaka