Friday, June 18, 2010

Reality Hurts

Huh?? Since when have I become a relationship counselor? Do I even look like one? And please do not expect me to make character judgments. I hate doing that!!

Someone who is very much involved in a relationship forwarded these very disturbing lines to my email. Outchhh…reality hurts; if I were to read from accepts of email keramat tu.

The great love that I have for you is gone, and I find my dislike for you grows every day. When I see you, I do not even like your face.

Our last conversation was very boring and has not made me look forward to seeing you again. You think only of yourself. I have a heart to give, but it is not something that I want to give to you.

I could only think of this as my reply to her email - “Sabar lah…..”

What else was I to say; these matters of the heart are not easy to tackle. Perhaps I should add this one liner - “Chill dear….clear your mind, go for a break and pray for the best.”

Not at all a detrimental reply, kan?

Hopefully the message gets across coz I’m so not looking forward to getting sequels of such emails over the weekend. Perhaps I should add the picture below too in order to hammer the message.


Yes….I’m going on a break myself. Tired of battling too many stormy weathers and putting off fires of blazing hearts.

Take care everyone….see you next week!!

4 comments:

Zendra-Maria said...

Kay, this is probably a preview of your post-retirement career as Agony Aunty WAKAKAKAH!!!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Kay,
Meh sini Brad kasi massage ye? har har har *evil laughs*

kay_leeda said...

Dear Zen,

Shall I start charging too?? Not a bad idea eh..Agony Aunty. I loikeee :)

kay_leeda said...

Dear CatIS,

Brad pandai massage ker? Tak geli eh bila kena stroke dgn paws dia tu...heh..heh...*ngada-ngada laughs*