Monday, July 19, 2010

Farewell Dear Dalilah


"She's gone."

I was just about to settle down at my table when that text message from Kak Puteri came in. It was Dalilah she was talking about.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

I BBMed Kak Teh in London. She was just about to perform Subuh prayers. Like all of us in the blogsphere who knew Dalilah or Raden Galoh, we are all saddened by this news. Tears were streaming down and many in the office must have wondered, why the gloom look on me.

My colleague KB wrote this on my FB wall.

Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.


Both my sister TM went to Dalilah's mother just now to bid our final good bye. It was indeed a sad day for all. But I'm glad Dalilah suffers no more. Rest now dear sister...rest now.

Moga Allah permudahkan perjalanan mu saudara ku. Moga dikau tenang di sana dan moga roh mu ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang beriman. Moga kau diberikan Jannah...InshaAllah.

Takziah dari kami to her husband MH and her two lovely boys and other members of her family. May Allah give you comfort and patience and steadfast during this trial....InshaAllah.

*picture was taken during our visit to Dalilah's place before she left for umrah end May 2010.

5 comments:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

salam kakak, thanks for updating us on the fb. must be really hard to be sending a real good friend off tadi... but at least, kita tahu, she doesn't have to suffer anymore...

seharian dari semalam berdoa dan teringat2kan dia. semoga kakak & kawan2 rapat tabah juga...

alin~

tireless mom said...

I cant look at the pic. It was just like yesterday.....

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hi Kay, it’s nice to know that RG have touched so many of us with her writings & it’s only fitting for so many bloggers to pay tribute & respect to this wonderful lady. Though I’d never met her, I was still privileged she accepted me as a friend & had always enjoyed the songs I’d selected for her. Knowing her, I’m sure she wouldn’t want us to grieve too much for her & she’s probably smiling at all of us from above. Here’s one for the road RG, may you rest in peace;

Time to say Goodbye

Tommy

hayati hamzah said...

Salam takziah buat arwah w.pun tak mengenali beliau but she's a friends of my brother in law.hanya mengikuti perkembangan arwah dari my sis.Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas arwah dan ditempatkan dikalangan hambanya yg terpilih.al fatihah

hazlin said...

salam Kay,

Takziah pada keluarga arwah Dalilah. Semoga mereka bersabar dan redha atas ujian ALLAH. Sesungguhnya arwah seorang wanita yang tabah dan kuat semangat. Semoga ALLAH mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya dan ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yg beriman. Al Fatihah.

Take care.