Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aaaaaa Chooooo!!


Awww no!! I am down with a cold now. Last week Abe was knocked out for several days, coughing and sok-sek-sok-sek with Kleenex in hand, clearing his nose. Awwww.....dah berjangkit lah ni!! Tak suka nya, not now, not when I have a million to do (then again...bila nya yang I don't have tonnes to do kan??)

After dinner just now, I gulped down actifed, hoping to clear the nasal congestion. It works so far, but my eyes are so, so heavy now.

We were at Subang Parade earlier. There's already a party organized at the car park area of the complex.

The blue bears dancing to the "Wavin Flag" tune. So adorable...especially the orange bear :)

Awww...this is so not good, not when the final kick-off is only hours away. I do want to watch team Orange play. Hopefully the cup will be theirs this round.

Looks like I have to catch the replay if I miss the game later......coz I can't afford going all nite long aaaaa choooooing away!!

Enjoy the game folks...



When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag........

No comments: