Friday, July 30, 2010

Chill...Chill...Chill

If there's one word I don't want to hear in the next three days, it's WORK. No doubt I have some pending still but I guess, it can wait.



I'll be away over the weekend. Will be on the first flight out to Jakarta this morning with bff - Muni. No definite plans in mind but we just want to stay low for a few days. In my travel notes I have names of spa, malls (this should go without saying) and my not-so-long shopping list.

So, chill is the attitude for the weekend. See you next week folks :) Take care.

An earlier chill session today - pre departure chill time with girl friend Naz and TM in Cyberjaya.

Have fun with the children tomorrow Naz... :)

3 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Amboi! Amboi! RT lagi! Jangan lupa kebaya for Angelina, OK? Nanti dia merajuk dengan Aunty Kay saya tatau! roar! roar! roar!

Naz in Norway said...

Laling,
Have a great time chilling out in Jakarta. You deserve it and yes, you're worth it! (L'oreal or no L'oreal)

Thanks for coming over all the way and I've now got a new place to haunt in this area. So sedap and fast.
Those things....sooo pretty. Thanks :)

mamasita said...

Hai Naz..I love your blouse..summer sweet looking.

Hai TM and Kay..have a great weekend too!

Love you gals!