Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lady GaGa vs Lady Boss

Deep in my thoughts on my approach for a proposal to a potential client, a buzz came via YM. Plucked in my ears are earphones that stream light music to help ooze the much needed brain juice. The buzz sound was so loud that I almost fell of my chair. Haa...siapa suruh dengar lagu kuat-kuat lagi kan.

Anyway, the person buzzing me was a friend who works across town. Again, the wonders of technology. As we work, we are also reachable by our loved (and not so loved) ones. No lip movement, just rampant knocking on the keyboard. Talk about dunia dah berubah kan?

Our YM conversation went like this.

TB : Buzz

Kay_Noor : Yezzaa...what's up??

TB : Help...help!!

Kay_Noor : La pe sal?

TB : Paparazzi....

Kay_Noor : Huh?? Ko kena kejar ker?

TB : Kejar?? Tak ahhh....

Kay_Noor : Then, what? Tak faham..nak beli camera baru ker plak?

TB : Tak lahhhhh.....Ni si Ashi**n kat sebelah aku ni dok lah berbunyi sorang-sorang "pape..pape..pape...razzziiiii...." Wish I can make her stop!! Already giving me a headache.

Kay_Noor : Laaaa......heh..heh...heh....kelakar lah pulak ni

TB : Iyer...she's been singing that song since morning. It's been hours!! I am going nuts with her irritating tune.

Kay_Noor : What u want me to do?

TB : You boss mahh....you can ask her to stop. I give you her YM ID.

Kay_Noor : Ade pulak nak buat cam tu. Silap-silap I'd be the one yang kena pulak.

TB : Alah ...pls lah...ko kan kawan aku. Pls lah... I am going insane here. You wouldn't want to visit me at the crazy people ward kan....

Kay_Noor : Laaa...kesitu pulak dah. No emo(tional) blackmails pls. Aku tak lut...

TB : Tolong lah....tolong lah.... really cannot tahan the sound...argghhhhh!!!

Kay_Noor : Isshhhh...budak ni. See how lah, but no promises.

TB : I love you, babe.... Her YM is Jazzy_Gurl. Pls yar....

Kay_Noor : She's in my list, I have her ID. No promises tau. Now shoo...I wanna continue with my work daa..

TB : Ok..ok...byes :)

An hour later....

Kay_Noor : Salams...

Kay_Noor : Buzz

Jazzy_Gurl : Yes...

Kay_Noor : Babe...kak TB sedih tau....

Jazzy_Gurl : Why?

Kay_Noor : Err...kalu cakap dun be mad okay.

Jazzy_Gurl : Why?

Kay_Noor : Coz' you dah tak you. You nak jadi Lady GaGa. TB likes you just the way you are.

Jazzy_Gurl : Ohhh....saya tadi nyanyi lagu Paparazzi. She tak suka ker?

Kay_Noor : Err...you go ask her lah. But kesian kat dia, she cannot do work lah.

Jazzy_Gurl : Heh..heh...I baru download that song. Tu yang dok nyanyi sakan today :)

Kay_Noor : Nyanyi dalam hati sudah lah yea....

Jazzy_Gurl : Baik lah Lady Boss....

Kay_Noor : Thanks :) (dalam hati dok kata pada diri sendiri...haaa padan muka coz sibuk hal orang lagi...)

9 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Lady Boss,
You all ni kena pi kerja kat Google office-lah. So cool. Anyone can be anyone they want - GaGa ke, gagak ke... My Mama has a way of punishing her staff, whenever they annoy her she'll put on a Japanese tango cat song at full blast. Siapa berani marah? purrr....meow!

Zendra-Maria said...

Kay, you are one Lady-Gagah. Have a nice day :)

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hi Kay,

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah. Ruhma-ruhma-ma-ma-maa. Ga-ga-ooh la-la…….hehehehe, I just loves Lady GaGa & what about her new age goggles!

Each time her name is mentioned that beat will come to my mind. Hey I might even get a chance to catch up with her on April Fool’s Day where she’s performing at my regularly frequented resort. Maybe she could souvenir me with her autographed ‘diet coke can’ hair curler….hahaha that’ll be simply awesome.

TGIF & have a blast…rah-rah-ah-ah-ah……Yay ooh-la-la.

Tommy

P/S – Now don’t listen to those rumours about her, I can assure u that she IS a 100% sweet young thing.

kay_leeda said...

Dear CatIS,

Japanese tango cat song as a punishment? Sadist nyer Mama tu!!

I am adopting Uncle Google's principles too, can online can work. No matter where you are, I'm watching youuuuuu!!!!

kay_leeda said...

Dear Zen,

Lady Gagah?? Ohhh...dah rasa nak terkulai layu ditasik madu dah ni....

You have a wonderful weekend Maam :)

kay_leeda said...

Dear Tommy,

I wanted so much to attach Lady GaGa's Paparazzi video in this posting. But after viewing it, oppss...it didn't pass my censorship quidelines. (You knw how open this blog is lah ...kids, nephews, nieces and cats of all walks lepak here, so cannot afford to have anything higher than PG13 on show)

I was first introduced to Lady GaGa's music by my children (of course lah kan..where got org tua like me would be so upbeat with current music trends) After listening to her many times, I find her very creative, different than others. Her music goes hand in hand with the fashion and trend she set.

Wahh...you'll get to watch her sing?? You so lucky!!! Ah Sor got follow sekali ka? Dun leave her at home ahhh...

mamasita said...

Ooh..kecil tapi Lady Boss oi! Taekkwondo or kickboxing pun boleh..ni kecik punya hal kan Kay..no problemo!

wanshana said...

LOL!! So kelakar :)

Hopefully lepas ni jangan she starts nyanyi lagu-lagu yang lebih memerengkan orang sekeliling...

* But, I love Lady GaGa's songs!

Mama Huptihup said...

seriously, i have seen pictures of lady gaga but i tak pernah dgr lagu dia hehehe...she yg gila2 pelik skit tu kan?