Friday, March 12, 2010

Jelajah Masuk Kampung

On the road again....

My program jelajah masuk kampung will start this weekend. Will be traveling to Chenor, Pahang after Friday prayers today. Di manakah Chenor?? Lihat sajalah di map. Ohhh...jauh nyer nak masuk kampung. But tak pe lah, demi untuk berkhidmat pada anak bangsa & negara....


In support of the PM's call for corporate commitment in CSR, my team will be conducting a language boot camp at one of the schools in Kampung Kertau in Chenor. Participants will be 150 year six kids from the nearby kampungs. Plus 110 teachers and the local reps. I was informed ader Tok Ketua Kampung, JKKK, Tok Batin will be together with us untuk menjayakan the program. I am so overwhelmed by the support shown.

My guess is Internet won't be available there in Chenor. So looks like I'll be off BB, FB and blogging. Perhaps it's good too for me; go masuk hutan, see the green, and hands off my gadgets.

Catch up with you peeps next week again InshaAllah. Take care and have a good weekend :)

p/s I'm still diliberating if I should sleep in the tent or opt for the school library....kat dlm library ader air cond...heh...hehe...)

3 comments:

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

weii best nyaaaaa......duduk dalam kampung tu malam malam sejukkkk dear...
malam ni tido kat camp laa..esuk2 tido lak library tu....
Selamat berkhidmat untuk anak bangsa.....

mamasita said...

Tidurlah kat dalam tent..woooooooo!
Hati2 kat Chenor ada banyak harimau..
Ada macam2..haha

Tommy Yewfigure said...

I can remember sleeping in a tent under the stars is really invigorating, but now due to old age (rheumatism), I need to sleep at least in a 5 stars lah, …muahaha..

Enjoy your sojourn in the kampong & expect some withdrawal symptom, twitching fingers :))).

Cheers,
Tommy