Friday, July 4, 2008

Yes, No or I Don't Know?

Boy, we have such big time loosers in the country, don't we? I say this because there are people out there who can't tell the difference between a "yea" and a "nay". Or perhaps they just "don't know". Perhaps they are just pretending. Perhaps they are waiting for their big cuts. Perhaps they are just plain STUPID.

The last 24 hours has been pretty confusing. One statutary declaration after the other. Then came the police reports and next was the denying. And followed by the rumours. I really can't keep up anymore. It is so disgusting watching the news the last couple of days.

Don't any of the leaders see it? We have a country to run. We are a developed nation that has to continue developing and continue earning good strikes in the eyes of the world. We cannot afford to freeze everything just because one or two or three guys out there is/are up to no good.

I'm fed up. I'm jelak. Please stop all these bickering and finger pointing. I really, really want to move on. I wonder how long will this prolong coz' I do wanna get on with life in this beautiful country (or should I start looking out for any islands up for sale?).

No comments: