Thursday, July 10, 2008

ABE 40+++++++ Today

When it comes to numbers 10 and 11, I am very likely to confuse them. Same goes with the months of June and July. I have many times confused friends' birthdays if they fall on any of these two months. Once I sent a text message to a friend to wish her Happy Birthday in July when in actual fact her birthday was in June. Just imagine a whole month late!! Well, it's better late than never I guess.

And today I've done it again. I have "conveniently" confused ABE's birthday. It actually falls on 10th July and I confidently thought it was on the 11th July. How could I?? It is actually unspeakably unforgivable. If I hadn't picked up my phone last night to set my alarm, I would have definitely missed his birthday today.

Nasib baik I managed to wish him this morning before he left for work. And after work I stopped by to get him a cake.

Presents? Up till this moment I haven't the slightest hint on what to get him. Looks like I'll be present hunting this weekend. This is one assignment which has got to be done with extra caution. Silap-silap bershopping untuk diri sendiri jadik nyer.....

A quote from Abraham Lincoln

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

So to ABE, Happy Birthday to U.

No comments: