Monday, August 22, 2011

One More Week

It's the 22nd Ramadan today. It seemed like just yesterday I was preparing the family to gear up for fasting. Time flies like an arrow, for sure. More so when you have a mad, mad schedule like the one I presently have. There is hardly time to get cozy, relax and smell the roses these days....sigh. In fact there is hardly time to smell the good food during this Ramadan....another long sigh. I feel like a robot, serious!

In less than a week, it will be Hari Raya. I gave a tearful glance at my kitchen before I left for work this morning. Whooaaaa.....it sure needs cleaning and some touching ups. The windows could do a good scrub and some re-organizing would give it back its shine and glitter like those days when Bibik manned the home.



Sob...sob...sob.....

4 comments:

rohaizahabas said...

pasang bibiks la Kay....kesian you nak buat semua bende tu...now ada maid from kampuchea tau..also can speak malay!

jul said...

Me too need weekend bibik badly

Also tears coming down heavily now down my lovely cheeks...hehe

kay_leeda said...

Kak Ezza,

Sebenarnya bukan senang nak dapat bibik yg boleh dipercayai lately ni. Tak kisah lah dari apa nationality pun. Once wonders what are their actual intention of coming to this country. Adakah mereka jujur nak bekerja? Another question we need to ask jugak. Since I'm most of the time not at home, tak berani nak tangkap muat je....

kay_leeda said...

Jul,

Ohhh you too have tears streaming down that rosy cheeks (and making it not so rosy?)

Kesian kat kita kannnn.....