Monday, May 17, 2010

No More.....No More.....No More

The head is heavy, and I'm feeling very chesty. My whole body aches, and I just wanna stay in bed. However, there are still deadlines to meet today. Yucks...yucks...yucks is the feeling.

My schedule last week was an absolute mess. Long hours at work to beat the rush in getting the solution ready for client's user acceptance. It was tough and stressful. Alhamdulillah everything went well and my design was accepted well by the users. I tell myself to never again repeat such a crazy and mad schedule.

Hopefully situation at the work front will improve in a week or two. Else....................

6 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Kay,
You made me break into a song.
"Hit the road, Jack
No more no more no more no more....."
Sabo ajelah. purrr....meow!

Zendra-Maria said...

Inilah namanya workay-holic. Telan panadol, tidor sat, insya allah you'll be good to go :)

Tommy Yewfigure said...

C'mon lah Kay, admit it lah, u secretly enjoying these challenges kan? Yay yay go ahead make my day!...kakaka. Just Love- It, bring it on. I supposed it's the same with that 'fiesty' sister of yours too; that one lagi terrer I would say, betul tak? ;))

Cheers,
Tommy

kay_leeda said...

Dear CatIS,

Yes...THAT was the song playing on my mind. No worries, me feeling better already. Haiyaaaa...my line of duty ahh, where can fall sick lama-lama one. Sick oso kena answer calls, what to do....

kay_leeda said...

Zen,

Yes, Panadol & sleep always would do the trick. Okay dah, Alhamdulillah :)

kay_leeda said...

Tommy,

Yessss....I'm so lurvingggg my life (err what life when most of the time, I'm indoors attending meetings??) But okay lah, busy means good (for the pocket, I mean)

My sista?? Ayooo...of course lar she very busy one, She got FIVE anaks wooo....heh..heh