Friday, October 24, 2008

Thousand Apologies


My chronicles on Jakarta Splurge & Spa and 3Gs in Shenzhen have not quite made it into the blogsphere. Sorry yah Gang (3Gs, Muni & Jupe) , the overwhelming work commitments had me shelving our adventure stories for a while.

I did get to write a wee bit about our escapade sometime back (see September postings). Then came Ramadhan and Syawal. Obviously, stories of both holy months had to take precedent over others. Macam tak sesuai pulak nak bercerita tentang joli-joli and jalan-jalan tatkala kita melakukan tuntutan agama di bulan Ramadhan yang lepas.

With Syawal coming to an end, I guess I’ll be musing the adventure stories again. Hope this time I’ll be able to finish them. Ohh..work is still C-R-A-Z-Y, but I shall try to get them stories out yah!!

So, wait ah…juz a little bit longer, it’s coming slowly but surely :)

No comments: