Friday, March 7, 2008

The Heat is ON

Just hours away to the Nation's 12th Election and things are definately getting heated up. Since mid-day today I've been getting text messages on whereabouts of the electorial candidate's ceramahs. Last text message I received late afternoon today was on Datuk Seri Anuar Ibrahim's ceramah somewhere near Angkasapuri tonite.

A friend called asking if I was going. I told her I wasn't feeling well and I felt a flu coming down my way. I told her that catching the news in the blog sites is good enough if you don't really want to be in the crowd. I must confess...being in a big crowd makes me giddy at times. Something I have been experiencing since I was small.

It's also raining cats and dogs outside. I could hear male voices from my living room where I am doing my posting now. I looked out the window and what do I see??? A couple of young guys putting up posters on the tree just outside my fence. They were all basah lencun!!! When I took a closer peek at the poster they have put up, I saw it was the dacing poster. Urghhh...more of "those faces" outside my window huh, when I wake up tomorrow. I hope the rain will wash them away, just like what heppened to the ones they put up last weekend...heh..heh..heh.

Yesterday, I found a CD in my mailbox. It was a CD about one of the electorial candidates for P108- Parlimen Shah Alam – Ir. Khalid Abd Samad (PAS) . Talk about methods of reaching out to the fellow voters...creative I must say. Unlike incumbent ole man, he's still taking about the good old days, still living in the past. Come on...wake up...wake up ole man!!!

Apa-apa pun...I am pretty set with my choice. I'm not telling the whole world here who I will cross this Saturday....but I guess you don't really have to think hard to figure out to whom my vote will go to ;-)

No comments: