Sunday, June 3, 2007

Beading Project

I have been trying my skills at beading for the past few months. My latest project is this viscose cotton baju kurung of mine. Unlike the pervious ones which I did beading on the sleeves, this one had beads all over the front part of the baju. I sewed pink and blue beads all round the flowers on the baju kurung. The baju now has a glittering look to it.

I am so excited with my bead work. The beading work for this baju kurung took a longer time to complete. I have been extremly busy for the past few weeks. Didn't get much time to work on it. Everytime I took out my sewing kit, I had to put it away. Work was obviously on my mind...too disturbed and there was just no drive to do beading. Plus whenever I did have some free time to work on my beading...I was too exhaused to even open my eyes!!

So...this weekend was a real accomplishment for me. I finally got the bead work on my baju kurung completed and...next week can pakai to a wedding lorrr :-)

No comments: