Saturday, June 23, 2007

Adusssss....

It's been crazy these last few weeks for me. I missed the school holidays. I missed a few important weddings. Missed sending friends off for umrah..And most unbearable one was..I missed the Father's Day weekend too.

My children spent Father's Day with their Daddy in Port Dickson. It was a good three days of lazing by the beach with Dad. They came back with all fun stories about the weekend. But the biggest blow was when my little girl said this to me, "We have gone to PD and enjoyed ourselves...and you still have not come back from work??"

Adusss....that was a REAL boomer!!

With my submission date for a project to a client drawing closer by the day,life has been so, so challenging. The long nights at work...the working weekends and this is the third straight weekend which I have had to come back to work. I tell myself to just hang in there...just a bit more to go and soon everything will be over and life will be back to normal.

But something tells me...this isn't so. Not when I know that there are also other "projects" lined up and need my looking into in these next couple of months.

Goshh...this is definately going to be tough....sigh :-((

No comments: