Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Online With Santa

Whoever is my Santa, I want him/her to notice this posting. I have found what I want for Xmas. This slick shinny toy is still very, very fresh from its makers. And I am already head over heels falling in love with it!!

Perhaps Santa has not received news about this latest entrant in the already widening tablet race. If you haven't yet Santa, here it is.....

Introducing the new PlayBook - unveiled by the makers of BlackBerry this week.

So why do I need this tablet?? What can it do??

According to BlackBerry maker RIM - Research in Motion Ltd. the PlayBook a sleek tablet computer, is both an amplified BlackBerry and first professional tablet. It syncs to a Blackberry phone allowing users to stream data from the phone to the tablet.

Reviews have raved that the PlayBook sounds like it packs a punch. RIM says the machine will run the new BlackBerry Tablet operating system on a 1 GHz dual-core processor; in addition, the machine gets front- and rear-facing cameras (both HD), Flash support, a 7-inch screen, and a HDMI-out port for linking up content with external displays.

Hu hu...I loikeee!!! But exercise patience I must still as the PlayBook will only be in the scene early 2011 in the US and mid year to rest of the BB crazee people in other parts of the world.

BBM-ing Santa
Ping-Santa.....
Ping-Santa.....
Help!!!!

8 comments:

Pi Bani said...

Kalau Santa tak dengar, santau aje!

kay_leeda said...

Pi Bani...

He he...sempat lagi ni nak Google "santau" cara terbaik utk Santa response fast!!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

SANTA'S ON LEAVE. INDEFINITELY. TAKE YOUR PETITION ELSEWHERE.

har har har *evil laughs*

kay_leeda said...

Dear CatIS,

Could you please convey this message to SANTA? ME dun take NO as an answer and me dun take refusals well either.

So SANTA, get cracking from NOW!! *wink*

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

So this is IPad competitor, huh? Not overly crazy over tablets since they are bulky to carry around. Give me cute mobile friendly smartphone anytime. Tapi kalau Santa is kind enough to drop it down my chimney, as he passes my house to your house, I don't mind one too! Hahaha...

kay_leeda said...

Dear Madam TTnM,

Santa just ping-ed me. He said the PlayBook is not a bulky tablet. With its seven-inch touchscreen and dual high-definition cameras would make gadget geeks (like the desperate requester here) drool. You can even slip it into your handbags!

It also has WiFi and Bluetooth which would give immediate & 24/7 access to FB and blogs.

Pass by yr place?? (My) Santa said he'll BBM other Santas and let them know your interest *wink*

Zendra-Maria said...

My dear kayleeda,
Your request has been duly noted for despatch Xmas 2011 - that's 15 month's away.

HOHOHO!!!

Santa Clause

kay_leeda said...

Dear Santa via Madam Zen,

Huh...that is sooooo lonnnggggg time from now!! Could I have a pre PlayBook gadget first??

signed with lotsa lurvee,

kay *a tech junkie who is already having withdrawal symptoms from a long absence of new gadget*