Yours truly was tagged by Mamasita. And yes, I'm better today. No more running to the toilet to blow my stuffed nose and wash my tear stained face (cari pasal lah kalu nak leleh kat office....budak-budak mesti kata "Pe hal puan kita hari ni tangkap leleh??")
Anyway, here goes the meme.
Three things I love to see.
1. Mom during prayers.
2. The children at dinner time.
3. Fresh snow fall
"Yvonne Foong is in danger of losing her eyesight thanks to neurofibromatosis (NF). Please find out how you can help her by visiting her blog at http://www.yvonnefoong.com.
You can also help by sending on this meme. If you do, please follow these meme rules:
1. Create a blog entry titled "Meme: Save Yvonne's Sight"
2. List three things you love to see. Add in the picture of Yvonne's book cover. The URL is http://www.yvonnefoong.com/images/banner/my-story.jpg
3. End with the line, "Yvonne Foong is in danger of losing her eyesight thanks to neurofibromatosis (NF). Please find out how you can help her by visiting her blog at http://www.yvonnefoong.com.
4. Tag 5 blog friends. Be sure to copy the rules, OK?
5. If you have a Facebook account, please check out Ellen's new invention, a "feme" pronounced FEEM, a meme designed for Facebook here. And if you want to blog about NF, that would be great too!
Am I tagging anyone? Ummpppp...ader sorang ---> TM (coz I know she dah khatam Quran, so can do this tag lah)