Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Year Older Today

MOI turns a year older (uhuk..uhuk...sad lorr) today and the "magic number" increases ONE more.

Present - tudung clip...wore it to work today.

Big birthday dos have never been my fancy. ABE and girls got me to blow candles on my cake when I came home from work. Oh no...there are more candles on the cake this year then the previous year. Ummm...another cake. There goes my diet. But tak pe lah...birthdays only come once a year. Eat now exercise later.

Recipe book & "genie" vase from Jupe & Muni

The day ended with a kopi -tiam outing with my two best friends Muni and Jupe. And they got me presents too....best nyer..best nyer. Thank you..girls!!! What a support and inspiration you guys have been since our Madison days :-))

But most of all, thank you to ABE and my children Faris, Farah and Nissa for being the loves of my life and bearing with this crazy, idiosyncratic and yet unique person - ME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye there, Im glad to hear that you turned a year older today. ahaks. oh and for your information, my blog had changed to http://www.simply-neesa.blogspot.com

p.s:Enjoy and have a happy birhtday.

kay_leeda said...

Thanks Anees...

Nurfariha Aliah Shah Fiesal said...

ahh.
lupa nak wish.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!