Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sharing Birthdays

I share my birthday with another friend, Maznah who studied together in UW - Madison. Maznah studied Business Administration while I did Computer Science.

During our 1st semester as freshmen in UW, we stayed in the same apartment building. She and two other girls rented an apartment a few floors above mine. Jupe, Muni, Maznah & I later became housemates during our junior and senior year.

I remember this one surprise birthday party our other friends threw for us. It was during one of those Wisconsin cold winter days. I had gone out for a movie with ABE. When I arrived home...tha da...surprise!!!! Happy Birthday to Maznah & Khalid (my UW gang call me by this name)!!!

I found this picture of us cutting our birthday cake together that evening. We were so "comel" back then ;-) Maznah is now in Alor Star, Kedah. It has been quite a while since I last met her.

Wishing You, Maznah....Happy Belated Birthday. From all of Us..Jupe, Muni & Khalid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.