Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to Back Baking

This baking bug has really gotten into me. I baked back to back on both Friday and Saturday last week.

Friday evening

After 2 hours...this is what's left of the cake.

I tried out this new recipe I found on the Internet - Moist Butter Cake. The cake tasted just like those Sara Lee pound cake. That was on Friday evening. The 1/2 kg round cake was gone in a while. By the time I came back from my swim, there was just a quarter left.

Saturday morning

The mixture

Freshly baked...still hot from the oven

The next morning I baked cupcakes for Faris. He came to KL for a trip to the Islamic Museum in the city. We then met in Suria KLCC....and a box full of cupcakes was packed for him to take back to campus in Malacca. When we called him later, he said he had eaten 3 cupcakes at one go...gosh!!!

No comments: