Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Away at Camp (Again...)

It's been a while since I managed to update the blog. Have been so occupied with work and some personnal matters.

This week will be another hectic week. My team & I will be running an ICT camp for kids in a hotel up north. Unlike the previous camp where we were rather inexperienced in carrying out the camp, this time around we are better prepared. The amount of work, however, is still mountaneous.

Today is my 3rd day in Kulim and camp participants (sounds like the title given to Dr SMS yah...space participant ;-) ) have started their program. There are 42 of them....teenages whom at the end of the camp are to benefit the most out of this program.

Now...that's the TALL order from our client and a challenge for me and the team.

No comments: