Monday, July 16, 2007

Jojo’s KL Wedding Reception

It was Jojo’s KL wedding reception last night. Held at the Sime Darby Convention Centre, the event had guests from families, friends, neighbors, golf mates, clients and business associates of the family.
My mom, my Induk, my sisters & me.
My brother catching up with aunties who came all the way from Kuala Pilah.

The special VIPs were the Deputy Prime Minister and his wife and Minister of Federal Territories and wife. But what was most interesting to me was…it was a night of family reunion especially for the members of my late father’s family. Grand aunts came all the way from Kuala Pilah. Cousins whom we seldom met came and greeted each other. No matter what differences we could have had in the past, we put behind us. And we were there at the reception to give support to our uncle on this very special day for him and his family.

The theme for the wedding was “winter”. The room was decorated with off white roses and barren dried branches to give the majestic and cool ambiance to create the mood. The warm and soft glows from the candle lights gave the ballroom a relaxed and cozy setting.

Mom & her Puan Sri biras

The food was good. The jazz music that accompanied us during the dinner was refreshing and definitely put us in a cheerful and jovial mood throughout the ceremony.

No comments: