Sunday, April 1, 2007

Just another lazy Weekend


I don't know why it's taking me sometime to recover from my cough and cold. I am still coughing and my head still feels groggy at times. Ahhh...it's the AGE factor perhaps.

Didn't accomplish much over the weekend. Started on my "beading project" on one of my baju kurung and I hope to finish it soon. I could try and finish it tonight if I wanted to. But my eyes are already too tired to continue.

Must Try To Do List for the upcoming week.
1. Finish beading
2. Swim or workout the the gym for at least 3 times next week (ahhh...this I really need to work on)
3. Reorganize things in my room...if only the house renovation would be completed SOON.

1 comment:

Nurfariha Aliah Shah Fiesal said...

okla 2..
kakya pun x baik dr selsema n batuk lagi..
dah seminggu..
biler umah nak siap??
cian2..