Friday, November 26, 2010

Camp Day 5

Today's the final day of ASEAN Camp. Kids are busy getting ready for their performance tonite. I could see it from their faces that they've had a wonderful week here in Cyberjaya. Making new friends, learning together and most of all having loads of fun together.


As a parting gift to them, the online chat was made available on the portal. They may be oceans away, but the Portal will keep them together (Awww....this makes me all teary. My team worked day and night to ensure all content is ready for the camp - thank you TEAM!!)

Happy days are here to stay :)

Thumbs up on the program!!

It's going to be a whole new world for these kids from now on. Sharing and pursuing new horizons in future.......



A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you.....


Sent via Kay's Berry

No comments: