Thursday, December 28, 2006


At about the same time last year, I was among the millions in Makkah performing my Hajj. Together with me were my husband and Mom. Hajj is once in a lifetime opportunity, who knows if there will be a second chance. And because of this too….I was glad that Mom could come along. Even though both my husband and I had attended a series of religious classes prior to going for our Hajj, I felt that it was always good to have someone who could really guide us during this journey. And who else would be the best person for this… if not Mom. She has been for Hajj a few times in the last couple of years. She did her first Hajj with my late father when she was 35 and at the age of 67 she was still having the go for it!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Moms ... What would we do without them? Moms guide us throughout our lives through all types of experiences. What would we do without them!